ConVergence Technologies, Inc. has the most experienced team of network installation and consulting engineers in the industry. Over the past 15 years, our engineers have completed the largest licensed microwave point-to-point, unlicensed point-to-point, outdoor fixed point-to-multipoint, and indoor WLAN projects in North America.
We install, design, engineer, license and maintain networks for many types of entities.
- Cities, States or Municipalities
- Electric Cooperatives
- Rural Cellular Providers
- School Districts
- Telephone Companies
- Wireless Service Providers
The projects we cover range from one outdoor point-to-point to the largest mobile network roll-out.
- Installation and Engineering of WLAN, WiMAX, Point-to-Point, Licensed Point-to-Point, Outdoor Multipoint, Mesh and Outdoor Mobile IP Networks
- On-site Maintenance and Network Management
- Project Management
- RF Path Engineering
- Roof Top and Tower Implementations
- Site/Project Surveys
- Third Party Site Survey
ConVergence's engineering team will work projects on a wholesale basis for other integrators or value added resellers (VARs) that may not have the resources to complete (or bid on) a job. The end-user doesn't have to know that we were ever involved.
Our services are offered primarily on a wholesale basis to VARs, Consultants, and Integrators.
- Seamlessly link Image, Data and Voice Applications
- Experience in developing “Community” model and community oriented applications
- Provide interoperability among diverse wired and wireless networks
- All devices on the network operate together, efficiently and securely